Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back to school back packs for less!

Needless to say, it's right around the corner; Schools almost here! Back to school shopping is in full force, so let me share a great way to save. Denio's has several vendors with back to school deals you do not want to miss. I ran across a vendor in space Z 6-15 who has a huge selection of back packs in every type of size and color you could possibly want; Not to mention the low prices! Check out this video and let me know your back to school thoughts on saving at Denio's.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/05/2010

    The problem we have is the lack of quality. We understand the value concept. But there is not value in poor products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, thank you for your comment. We agree there is no value in poor quality products. While the majority of our vendors diligently work to bring quality products at an affordable price it is possible someone will miss the mark. We encourage you contact us on the weekends at our Rental Office, we are glad to assist. Thanks again, Denio's Operations Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/06/2010

    I bought a backpack last year from a big luggage vender at Denio's and it lasted my 7 year old daughter in 2nd grade a full year and is still in great shape. (2nd graders are pretty rough with backpacks) I'm a believer in the great prices and good quality at Denio's!! I've also bought luggage there and it's lasted me through several trips.

    ReplyDelete